Monday, 16 July 2012

MUST-HAVE



OUTFIT OF THE WEEK






- 3.1 Phillip lim draped neck top lagarconne.com
- Versace printed panelled cardigan netaporter.com
- Alexander Wang leather panel skirt netaporter.com
- Mimi holliday by damaris netapoter.com
- Acne free glossed ankle boots netaporter.com
- Alexander wang jane bag netaporter.com






ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY


I just found my inspiration to become athletic and Stella Mccartney is to thank for making me want to exercise! How can you not want a reason to wear this style-savvy sport gear everyday and who doesn't want to look cool while exercising? I think I can earn my stripes in this outfit so bring on the running track. My favourite are these three key pieces to a work out wardrobe and definitely a comfortable one.
























This outfit can be found on netaporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment